New job Compliance Program Manager in New Hampshire | 2021
Compliance Program Manager
Company : Easterseals NH
Salary : $95,000 a year
Compliance Program Manager
555 Auburn St, Manchester, NH 03103, USA Req #3294
Friday, March 19, 2021
Easterseals NH, VT, ME and Farnum provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or specials needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities. We continue to hire and want to assure you that we are taking every action we can to support the safety and well-being of our staff, clients and community during the COVID–19 pandemic.
We are looking for a Compliance Program Manager to join our team right now! Come find your purpose while you make valuable, rewarding impacts in the lives of the individuals we serve.
The successful candidate will ensure the Agency’s compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies and procedures through written policies and procedures, training and education, internal monitoring and auditing, enforcement of standards and prompt corrective action.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the development of an annual compliance assessment that delineates the areas for more focused assessment in the coming year, a summary of prior year’s work with recommendations and actions taken to date.
- Facilitate the organization’s internal compliance committee, inclusive of conducting and overseeing the investigation of complaints and concerns.
- Manage the organization’s Compliance Hotline, partnering with Human Resources and Employee Relations to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action that strengthens the integrity of the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assist with the facilitation of the Board’s Compliance Committee.
- Develop policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties, without fear of retaliation.
- Develop, coordinate and/or oversee internal and external audit procedures for the purpose of monitoring and detecting any misconduct or noncompliance. If any misconduct or noncompliance is detected, recommend a solution and follow up to ensure that the recommendations have been implemented.
- Report on a regular basis to the Compliance Committee on matters involving the Compliance Program. Additionally, the Compliance Officer at his/her discretion is expected to regularly report issue to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Develop and coordinate appropriate compliance training and education programs for all employees.
- Coordinate as appropriate with outside legal counsel, conducting or authorizing and overseeing investigations of matters that merit investigation under the Compliance Program.
- Develop and implement, with approval of executive management and the Board, an annual review of an update to the Compliance Plan.
- Ensure that the internal controls are capable of preventing and detecting significant instances or patterns of illegal, unethical, or improper conduct by employees, agents, providers or others working with the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, public administration or related field
- Five years of professional performance auditing, analytical or similar work experience
- Three to five years’ experience in the health care industry, with specific ethics/compliance program experience or legal experience
- Detailed understanding of government requirements/expectations for health care compliance programs
- Familiarity with Medicare and Medicaid programs and state insurance laws
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Compensation:Beginning at $95,000 per year, depending on experience & qualifications
What’s in it for you? A position with Easterseals will give you valuable insight and experience as you further your career. We offer comprehensive benefits for full-time eligible employees: medical, dental, matching retirement, life insurance, discounted child care, federal student loan forgiveness eligibility, student loan repayment for qualifying positions, and tuition reimbursement. We are a recovery friendly workplace, and we proudly employ military members and their families.
To learn more about this role, please click on the blue “Apply Now” button below to submit your application (Job Application Guide)
If you are having difficulty submitting an application, please contact Colleen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Family
- Pay Type
- Min Hiring Rate
- Required Education
Source : Indded