New job Cash Posting Coordinator in Connecticut | 2021
Cash Posting Coordinator
Company : Numotion
Salary : Details not provided
By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation's leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based on open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
The Cash Posting Coordinator is a member of a nationally-centralized department and is responsible for manual (ten key data entry) and/or 835 auto-posting revenue-related cash receipts (e.g. government, commercial, and private payers) into A/R system both timely and accurately, with ability to trend and communicate discrepancies and areas of attention/improvement.
- Accurately and timely post revenue-related A/R cash receipts and/or denials.
- Convert payer-specific denial or payment codes into HIPAA compliant reject codes.
- Download 835 files as needed from clearinghouse website and upload into billing system.
- Balance each posting batch and participate in mid-month and month end balancing, as assigned by manager.
- Research, track and trend payment discrepancies and communicate trends and/or items requiring attention.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Certificate in Coding/Billing preferred, or two years hands on experience in billing/collections/posting with a healthcare background.
- Ten key skills: 10,000+kph preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required; intermediate to advanced excel skills required.
- Ability to read and understand an EOB is required.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving, and deductive logic aptitude.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals and groups, both professional and non-professional, co-workers, management personnel, the public and others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills.
- Listens well and retains instructions; accepts constructive feedback from supervisor.
- A track record of being consistent with attendance and prompt arrival at work and meetings.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Numotion Mission.
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, a 401k and life insurance. Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status. Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.