New job C2ISR - Standards and Evaluation Support (Secret) - Tinker AFB in Oklahoma | 2021
C2ISR - Standards and Evaluation Support (Secret) - Tinker AFB
Company : RiverTech, LLC
Salary : Details not provided
- Maintain accountability and control of flight testing materials.
- Update data in PEX, future equivalent systems to PEX, and locally-developed computer database systems.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS.
- Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs: AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2 as well as associated MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone or in person.
- Generate reports/forms such as OGV evaluation and testing status and trend data reports the beginning of every month.
- Provide data to OGV for standardization evaluation board (SEB) 6 month report.
- AF Form 8, Qualification of Aircrew Qualification.
- AF Form 942, Record of Evaluation (RQS only)
- Perform testing administrator duties/function for the unit.
- Conduct monthly reviews of those aircrews entering into the first month of evaluation eligibility period.
- Interpret AFIs and provide guidance and to personnel assigned to Stan/Eval shops to help track training and readiness status of squadron personnel.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a Squadron/Group/Wing Standards and Evaluation shop or, five (5) years of experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron/Group/Wing Stan/Eval office preferred
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working with PEX or similar proprietary Standards and Evaluation programs preferred.
- Must have an active Secret Security clearance (or, have used in the last 24 months).
- Must have a minimum of a High School degree or GED
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance. Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.