New job Bulk Analyst - Processing in Arkansas | 2021
Bulk Analyst - Processing
Company : Pernod Ricard
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arkansas
Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for “good enough” but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Responsible for maintaining and reporting all inventory levels and the approval, documentation and processing of incoming bulk loads, flavors, dry supplies, and the issuance of compounds to production floor. Enter completed blends to appropriate systems. Support administrative needs of Processing operations.
- Issue compounds to shop floor in a timely manner.
- Approve, document and process incoming bulk loads to support master production schedule.
- Accurate and timely inventory reporting.
- Coordinate custom documentation for inbound shipments with Government Records. Report all monthly inventory levels through proper reports for financial and government records.
- Systems updates/E1 support for Operations.
- Active participation in team projects and meetings. Cross-training required to support Department Analysts; fill in during vacation.
- Seeks information on key issues from Quality lab, office staff and hourly employees.
- Utilize communication skills in daily interactions.
- Develops effective systems and approaches to increase personal efficiency and eliminate non valued activities.
- Accurate reporting of all inventory levels and documentation of incoming bulk supplies.
- Distribution of accurate compound sheets. Compliance with FIFO inventory methodology.
- Continually reviews processes and work practices to improve product quality and customer service.
- ISO training requirements targeting zero infractions to department.
- DOT training and compliance.
- Visual Factory reporting.
- HACCP / GMP implementation and certification.
- Compliance with Health and Hygiene policy.
- Compliance with DOT / HazMat policies.
- Compliance with safety and PPE regulationsSupport the Pernod Ricard Safety Culture initiative and report any safety risk or concerns to department management.
- Must follow written PPE requirements and abide by all safety guidelines outlined in procedures and work instructions.
- Employees are required to report all accidents, incidents, and near-misses immediately. These would include all non-disabling and disabling injuries and occupational illnesses, fatalities, fires, and explosions, property damage, chemical spills, and any incident having the potential for property damage or personal injury.
- Achieve the corporate objective on lost time accident.
- Required: College Certificate - Associates Degree.
- Preferred: Bachelor Degree in Business.
- Experience in E1, organizational skills.
Technical Functional Skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :2021-04-12-07:00
Target End Date :2021-12-31-08:00