New job Associate, Economic and Valuation Services in Michigan | 2021
Associate, Economic and Valuation Services
Company : KPMG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Michigan
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Economic & Statistical Consulting practice.
- Conduct statistical analyses of organizations
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
- Research comparable publicly traded companies
- Compose technical reports for review by clients
- A minimum of one year of experience with advisory related projects within a quantitative analysis firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics, or Business from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience with data analysis of business entities and intangible assets, purchase price allocations, and financial analysis and research with a strong understanding of the capital markets
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis packages such as SAS, STATA, and the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain an US Government security clearance
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.