New job Assembly - 2nd Shift in North Dakota | 2021
Assembly - 2nd Shift
Company : CNH Industrial
Salary : Details not provided
Location : North Dakota
We are currently seeking Assembly Operators to join our 2nd shift team in Fargo. Essential duties vary, depending on the area of the plant to which an employee is assigned. Duties may include all or a portion of the following, but are not limited to: tractor assembly, material preparation, warehousing and repair.Qualifications:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Good attendance record.
- Ability to comprehend and follow through on verbal and written instructions.
- Safety minded with safe work ethics.
- May be required to drive a forklift and obtain operator's permit.
- Ability to read production drawings to determine proper routings, torque specifications, and components.
- Good mechanical skills, previous assembly experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of tractor and loader parts.
- Basic computer skills.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.