New job Appraisal Consultant in Delaware | 2021
Company : Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
Working alongside the application development team and relevant parties, you'd develop and deliver Tyler's iasWorld software solution while providing end-to-end training. Upon successful implementation of iasWorld, our business analysts transition clients effectively to our client support team.
Work with technology-driven solutions that cover the full spectrum of the land development life cycle, including mass appraisal services, land and official records management, and property tax assessment and administration. From data collection to computer-assisted mass appraisal to tax billing and collections, you can help develop and deliver solutions that build thriving communities and fundamentally change how local governments operate in the future.
Regional (Kent, Delaware)
- Write Business Requirement Documents that software developers will use to alter iasWorld for our clients
- Provide professional services such as consultation, software readiness, and training/education to clients on Tyler software products.
- Perform consultation/analysis of client business model to identify and document client requirements regarding our products and functionality
- Act as liaison between the client and company’s technical staff, conveying technical information so that non-technical individuals can understand.
- Identify and document business/technical requirement specifications for specific software design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant changes.
- SQL Server and/or Oracle database professionals
- PL/SQL, SQL, and/or .NET framework connoisseurs
- Technically inclined persons that understand software related products and/or solutions
- College graduates with majors in Computer Science, Management Information Science/Systems, Business and related disciplines (equivalent work experience may substitute for a degree requirement)
- Individuals experienced with identifying, defining, analyzing, and document client work processes/data/systems