New job Applied EPIC Technical Support in New York | 2021
Applied EPIC Technical Support
Company : NFP Corp
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
The role of the P&C Application Support Analyst is to assist customers who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of Property & Casualty technology applications, products or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are elevated to specialized support groups within Shared Services for resolution when needed, but the Help Desk Technician is responsible to ensure that an effective solution is provided to the user. This is a fully remote position.
This position involves projects and/or assignments requiring considerable decision-making authority regarding procedures, plans, and schedules. Although there are sometimes problem-solving guidelines for particular problems, there are no existing procedures or instructions for those problems. The incumbent is on their own in solving problems and determining satisfactory solutions. Ability to work independently or in a team setting is necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Technology staff members, teams, and their services to the client community.
- Provide support for all P&C Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding software or some hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve client's technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues. Consults with Tier II Support, Vendor Support or Project Team leaders when necessary.
- Records required customer and problem information in the SalesForce.com Ticket System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
- Resolves Level 1 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems, configuration and conversion issues to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
- Works on Help Desk and Shared Services related projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- P&C Agency Management Systems (Especially Applied Epic).
- Must be able to learn and support new and fast-changing technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good work habits under pressure.
- Familiarity with a wide range of standard office automation products is a must.
- Logical Thinking and Troubleshooting Experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Must have a good command of the English language in order to provide effective phone, desk-side, and email support.
Education and/or Experience:
The position requires experience with Epic, NFP’s Agency Management System, SFDC Integrations, Policy Rating Software and general PC troubleshooting, or equivalent training and/or education are necessary. Customer service training and/or experience are beneficial.
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a four-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.