New job Administrative Clerk Receptionist in Kings Bay, GA 31547 | 2021
Administrative Clerk Receptionist
Company : Bering Straits Native Corporation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kings Bay, GA 31547
Visit our website at www.beringstraits.com to apply!
Bering Straits Logistic Services, LLC a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Administrative Clerk Receptionist in Kings Bay, GA. The Administrative Clerk Receptionist reports directly to the Administrative Lieutenant Supervisor and U.S. Navy Physical Security Administrator and is responsible for carrying out all directions and orders issued by the Supervisor and per established Post Orders as follows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position, and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as the technical expert in all aspects of badging and camera and vehicle passes.
- Required to resolve discrepancies, and ensure that Pass and ID tasks are accomplished in an expedient and professional manner.
- Coordinate with and maintain good customer relations with Navy, Marine Corps Security Force Company, resident contractor personnel, and vendors.
- Perform all assigned duties as required by SWFLANT for the overall operation of SWFLANT Pass and ID.
- Ensures that all phone calls are answered in a professional manner and answers questions or patch calls to the appropriate work center.
- Ensures that all personnel entering the building receive the help they need and understand who can assist for various circumstances.
- Clerk will not act as an escort.
- Performs background checks as required.
- Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies, and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Will follow applicable standard operating procedures and government regulations pertaining to security of buildings, personnel, government property and equipment
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
- Active secret or confidential clearance required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays. From 0600 - 1800 and one clerk from 1000 -1800, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand the English language, apply written rules, detailed orders, instructions and training material.
- Have no record or history of illegal drug use, sale, possession, or manufacture during the previous five years.
- Have full working knowledge of all pertinent instructions, regulations, directives, orders and SOPS.
- Must be proficient in computer skills and data entry procedures in order to operate the various computer programs and create/maintain the databases utilized by SWFLANT Pass and ID.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Prioritize and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results to obtain access to military base. Must have reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must be able to obtain access to military installations.
Shareholder Preference. BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ AA/ Male/ Female/ Disability/ Vets employer.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.