New job Activation & Events Coordinator in Texas | 2021
Activation & Events Coordinator
Company : Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
As the Activation and Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for supervising any and all events including but not limited to; corporate events, educational events, press events, sponsorship and client activations etc... As the Activation and Events Coordinator, you will manage and oversee the detailed requirements and execution of all events & activations while keeping in mind the varying needs and time constraints.
- Manage event & activation operations for scheduled in-park events.
- Conduct digital signage checks for corporate partners, manage & keep photo documentation.
- Ensure effective coordination with park operations teams to deliver best in class pre, day of and post event execution.
- Maintains park event calendar, ensures its data accuracy, and makes any necessary adjustments.
- Oversees planning and execution of Event Orders, including food and beverage arrangements and processing payment as needed to ensure client needs are met.
- Manages multiple events simultaneously making rapid adjustments as required to ensure event success in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage communication consistently throughout the day to Events Supervisor, Marketing, IPS, Operations related to daily event details.
- Knowledgeable of all events going on throughout the venue at all times in order to efficiently represent the marketing and events department.
- Actively participate in sales development and event booking process during non-event days and peak business windows.
- Proactively handle any arising issues, and troubleshoot any emerging problems during all events.
- Handles any complaints, challenges or concerns immediately.
- Function as the on-site contact to guests for all aspects of their events.
- Responsible for all personnel problem’s day-of such as employee success call-outs.
- Conducts pre and post event evaluations every shift and reports on outcomes to Events & Execution Supervisor.
- Ensure all events are executed to the specifications and standards set forth by Six Flags, including but not limited to event space set up, food and beverage service, attractions, décor, etc.
- Provide excellent guest service at all times.
- Coordinate production and distribution of event posters, flyers and marketing materials.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing & sales strategies, Sales Org SOP’s and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the entertainment, food & beverage and / or hospitality industry with banquet and/or private or special events
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral format.
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule when needed (Nights/Weekends/Holidays). Weekends are a MUST.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
This a full-time position at the Six Flags Fiesta Texas, in San Antonio, TX. It features a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Interested Candidates should apply online at SixFlags.com/Jobs
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer